We offer a wide range of paid-for day, evening and weekend classes delivered by skilled and experience tutors and open to everyone who is keen to learn.
We offer a wide range of courses from pre-employability, employability, functional skills to community development, parents and carers
Community Learning set up courses for people with few or no qualifications, and for adults who are unemployed and experience multiple barriers to learning and work. We run a wide range of courses in a large number of venues across Bristol. Courses include:
- Confidence building
- Engagement courses with embedded employability skills including health and beauty, healthy eating
- Digital and financial skills
- Online applications and career planning
- Food safety and first aid
- Introduction to working in health and social care/customer service/schools
- English and maths accredited and pathways courses
For Community Development
- Introduction to volunteering
- Setting up a community group
For parents and carers
- Short parenting courses
- Family learning including getting ready for school, exploring computers and courses to help parents support children with english and maths
English & Maths Courses
We have English and maths courses running across the city in community venues. These courses offer the opportunity to get a functional skills qualification.
As part of the Flexible Learning Fund Project we have arrange of online learning activities available to support learning
Work With Us
We are always looking for community partners to work with.
Our development workers work in geographical patches across the city.
To find your local worker get in touch.
ESOL Conversation Clubs
Conversation clubs are a chance to practice speaking English.
The clubs are run by volunteers and are free to attend. There are many clubs across the city. To find out more contact email@example.com
Stay up to date on upcoming events and news