Start a fulfilling career with Nobilis Care, a leading domiciliary care provider. We specialise in offering a wide range of care services designed to support clients in the comfort of their own homes.
As an integral part of the Cera Care group, renowned for our commitment to quality care, cutting-edge training, and innovative technology, we invite you to join our expanding team.
Whether you’re seeking Full-Time or Part-Time positions, we offer competitive compensation and are on the lookout for compassionate individuals who can empower our clients to maintain their independence at home.
Candidates can apply by calling 02380 001 083 or emailing email@example.com
We can offer pay rates per hour, either including mileage or excluding mileage as follows:
- Weekdays: £25per hour
- Weekends: £50 per hour
- Bank Holidays: £00 per hour
- Mileage: £45p per mile
- Weekdays: £11.75 per hour
- Weekends: £12.50 per hour
- Bank Holidays: £16.00 per hour
- Essential care services, seven days a week, from 7:00am to 10:00pm. Please note that your specific shift may vary within this timeframe and is subject to your weekly contracted hours.
- Flexibility with one evening and every other weekend commitment.
What’s in it for You:
- Support with obtaining your NVQ Qualification (levels 2-5).
- Comprehensive paid training and induction.
- Flexi Pay through Wagestream for financial flexibility, decide when you get paid.
- Blue Light Key Worker Discount.
- £200 training bonus, paid after successful completion of probation.
- Mobile phone benefit or £5 tax-free contribution.
- Refer-a-friend scheme with £400 reward to share with your referee.
- 6 weeks paid annual leave.
- Free uniform and PPE.
- Consistent work schedules.
- Local branch support from a knowledgeable, caring team.
- No prior experience required, as comprehensive training is provided.
- Clean and valid driver’s license with access to a reliable vehicle.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English with strong communication skills.