How you’ll make a difference
This is an exciting opportunity to gain excellent skills and experience within the Accounting Support Hub of the Accounting, Risk and Insurance Department.
What will you be doing
This role will support the Accounting Support Hub whilst learning some of the accounting concepts and preparing for the essential criteria required for an Accounting Support Officer role.
Things we need you to know:
In the past apprentices in Business admin have progressed into HR, Finance, Projects and this can include gaining additional qualifications funded by the council.
Our successful apprentices always show the following personal qualities
- Ownership – accepting personal accountability
- Respect – treating each other fairly
- Curious – asking questions and exploring possibilities
- Dedicated – striving to make a difference
- Collaborative – coming together to reach shared goals
Working for Bristol City Council:
Bristol City Council is a local authority with responsibility for a host of different aspects of life affecting the people of Bristol. We aim to have a positive impact, putting citizens at the heart of everything we do.
We are a Living Wage Employer